7.14.2006

TGIF!

Even though I'm a stay-at-home mom, I still LOVE Fridays! Why?
*My hubster is off for the weekend and we all hang out as a family
*What Not To Wear comes on!
*Garage Sales
*Usually Fridays entail take out for dinner...tonite it's THAI!!
*After the kids go to bed usually hubster and I hang out in our rec room-
he plays computer games and I scrapbook. Good times!
*We all sleep in the next morning!


Ahhh, yes. It's a good day to be had by all in this clan! Took the kidlets out garage saling first thing this morning. They found some treasures (just HOW many light sabers does one boy NEED anywho?! Apparently one more!) and I found some things to put on Ebay...and a jar for some of my alpha stamps for my scrapbook area. Got home, fed them lunch, and now I'm trying to muster up energy to do some serious revamp/cleaning in my "studio" space....ugh. My goal is to get it somewhat cleaned up so that I can enjoy sitting in there tonite. Right now- it's a state of overwhelm.

On a happy note- I was able to put on a pair of jeans I haven't worn for a few months. Now, these aren't any of my "skinny/happy weight" jeans, but they're not the biggest size I have either! Hey- you gotta celebrate the little achievements, yes?!

Next week is going to be busy. I start babysitting again, my cousin is getting married, my aunt will be in town visiting (can't wait to see you, Aunt Peg!) and I have several dentist/doctor appointments. That on top of just day to day stuff. PLUS job hunting. Oodles of fun. Guess I'd better live it up this weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for fitting into old jeans again!!! That is seriously one of the bestest feelings EVER, isn't it? I'm SO happy for you girl - keep up the good work!

Boy, you DO have a busy week ahead... and job hunting?? You'll have to fill me in more about that later.

Happy weekend, S... love you!

Michelle said...

Hi. Blogger is so easy. Michelle
(from hcts)