4.28.2009

Yes, please.

Just a few things that make my heart pitter-patter more than usual...

Bright green doors with lush green plants surrounding and bright pops of color in pots and garden furniture.



oh drat...it's teensytiny!! Too tired to fix it. Go look it up on Kmart.com because it's SUPER cute! It's the Aberdeen collection at Kmart and I'm in love. Red iron chairs and table. SO cute.


another Kmart find...amazing, really. I rarely shop there. UNLESS they're doubling their coupons--then I'm SO there! Look at this colorful tablecloth! You can't help but feel a little more chipper looking at that. Imagine being able to look at that at home all the time--a bunch of happy campers 'round the fort, that's what would happen.




Done working for the evening. Eyes a burning... Have a swell Tuesday, friends!
XOXO
~S

5 comments:

Christy said...

Oh, I LOVE that lil' red bistro set! The matching bench is pretty sweet too! All of the K-marts here merged with Sears a few years back. I've never really been a fan but I did like Martha Stewart's line and unfortunately, Sears doesn't carry it. Boo.

Anonymous said...

Sewing tip;), do you read Angry Chicken blog? (http://angrychicken.typepad.com/angry_chicken/) her book called Bend the Rules Sewing might be good, I've heard a lot of good things about it:)

Julee said...

Reading your blog makes me happy!
It's time I quit lurking, and tell you so!! Have a great day, the sun is out here.. (hopefully there too)!! :) xoxo

Sarah said...

C- weird that they are merged! Ours are seperate up here still...

Lisa- YES! I have her on my blog roll but I haven't checked it in a long time. Thanks for reminding me! I'll have to see if I can get that book from the library.

Julee--thanks for delurking! ;) I'm so happy you "visit" and I'm blessed by our chats...now we only need to do them more in PERSON!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love the door! It's a little to bold for my house but it is an addicting color.