4.18.2009

Look at these ADORABLE patterns (and fabrics, Hello?!)!
Found them while blog hopping & sipping coffee this morning...

My fave:



I'm not sure what we'll do today... no plans beyond tomorrow's church activities.
Today is WIDE open and I love it! This evening will be busy with some stuff but during the day there's absolutely NOTHING. Ahhhh....
AND it's gorgeous outside. Warm, clear skies, cool breeze.
LOVE it.

Perhaps another park day.
We took the kids to feed some ducks the other day and the lake itself wasn't pretty at ALL. Dirt and rock all around, no lush green slopes or anything inspiring. So I snapped a few pics of the kids and called it quits. I think we'll go hunting for some new spots today.






below: this one was pretty but gluttonous!


below: this one freaked us all out a little bit.
ugly. weird. a little punk rocker w/webbed feet.


below: Matthew literally getting GOOSED for more bread! HA!


Hope you're having a great weekend!
XOXO
~S

No comments: