I used to be pretty good at tag in the elementary days.
I think it would be good for a laugh or a very,very pitifully sad sight.
Nonetheless...I've been tagged by CHRISTY and need to be a good sport. Afterall- she didn't even make me RUN or anything.
What a good friend!
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Random Facts About Me.
1. I am a compulsive list maker. I could make a list about what I need to make a list. I could make a list of what to do to get the things to make the list. i could make a list to...well, you get the idea.
2. I feel the urge to snack while watching THE BIGGEST LOSER on tv. You'd think I'd feel the need to jump up and do jumping jacks or situps...but NO!
3. I am NOT a morning person. *I* know it. The hubster knows it. The KIDS know it. Don't even dare cross the Mama 'til she's had a least one cuppa joe. THen I'm magically reasonable. Or at least able to fake it.
4. I have a tremendous fear of snakes. TREMENDOUS. I used to freak out at cartoon ones on tv but I've come a long way baby...now I just scream like a girl (which you know. I AM.) when I see REAL ones on Tv. And I'm most certainly going to have a nightmare about snakes that night. Guarenteed. And in real life-- I'm a sight to behold. We'll leave it at that.
5. I'm a bit of a packrat, but I must be good at storing it because none of my friends or family think I am in looking/talking about my home/decluttering/etc.
6. My favorite flowers are Dahlias and Peonies.
7. I'm a cheapskate. I love seeing something expensive and then replicating it in thrifting/sales items. Esp. fashion & home decor. Love,love.LOVE.
Ok. Now I'm going to tag.... Court, Kelli, Bella Art Girl,Sherelle, Heidi,Donna, & Joy