7.28.2010

Random Summer Day Moments..delicious.

Just snapshots taken throughout our Summer of 2010 so far...lots more to come!

Pool Posers.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Sunglasses & ice cream cones.
Photobucket


Josie is wearing a lot of jewelry lately. She's very selective, yet "less=more" does not compute.
Photobucket


Countless trips to the library. Air Conditioning+stacks of books=bliss.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Love the glass in the children's area..so pretty with the light coming through.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Love the light. Love the bun. Love the tan. Love that girl.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I put some deep conditioner & coconut oil in her hair (after just a few trips to the pool her hair turns into green tinged straw) and wrapped her hair in a bun while the oils did their thing. It was SO cute. Of course SHE hated it! She kept begging me to take it out. I pretended not to hear her and got my camera out instead. The next day we went to Silver Falls with my parents and my Mom complimented Josie on her shiney hair. It really DID look silky and healthy! Being the mean Mommy paid off..I got cute pics. She has pretty hair. She'll learn to love the bun.
Embrace the bun!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket


My fun find so far this Summer- the green chair. She's a little rough but refined. I love her.
Photobucket


Look at those eye balls. He'll grow into them someday.
....I hope.
Photobucket


Matthew: "you're so cute I could just squeeeeeeezzzze you to death!"
Ollie: "snort. sniff. snort. sigh." (inside: "thanks for the chiropractic adjustment.")
Photobucket


Early one Saturday morning...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Making hand shadows...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My goofy gus...love him...
Photobucket

Photobucket


Love Josie's hair in this one.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The girls LOVE when Matthew uses his Jedi powers to stay mid-air.
"Do it again!"
"Do it again!"
Photobucket

XOXO
~S

2 comments:

pakosta said...

love the hair in a buN!
so sweet!
ava doesn't like me to touch her hair very often! sometimes asks for braids, but that's about IT!
cute cute and FUN pix!
tara

Sue said...

I use to have to use that swimmers shampoo, even in high school. I would get green hair everytime. Don't swim much now. Before the shampoo my mom would have to squeeze bunches of lemons to stick in my hair. I did not enjoy that to much. The lemon were cold! Hehe. :)