5.30.2007




Will post again later, perhaps. Just thought I'd post a pic of the front of our home.
LOVE this time of year... it's 90 degrees outside with just a hint of breeze.
Have to work outside--yard needs WORK. Kids need SPRINKLER. Or so I've been informed!

PLANS
  • Pull Weeds in front yard
  • Water plants
  • Sweep Front Walk
  • Dust in Living Room (FlyLady Mission)
  • Rake/Pick Up dried grass in backyard
  • Mow Back...again.
  • Plant several tomatoes in bigger planters
  • Dinner
  • Drop books at Library
  • Shower/Clean Up
  • Church

I visited COURT'S blog this morning and she's sorta randomly tagged me- literally. So I'll try and post that later. All the yardwork I have to do today leaves me with PLENTY of time to think about what I'll post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So after reading your list, I'm thinking that I don't want a REAL yard afterall... rocks and concrete aren't so bad, right? LOL! Love you girl... ((hugs))!