5.14.2007

It doesn't take much to make me HAPPY!

Ok- this sounds like the DORKIEST thing on the planet but....
I made THE PULSE on Ebay!! The pulse lists the most popular listings right now...they track how many people visit and/or watch specific listings and then post those on "The Pulse". I listed a new "Vintage" Trapper Keeper and I have over 45 watchers right now and several hundred hits on the actual listing! I just listed it yesterday afternoon- so the numbers are pretty crazy for only a day and a half! Very curious to see where they'll be when this ends!
Here's the link...
Vintage Trapper Keeper

ANYwho...
Haven't been around here much lately. Been listing like a crazy woman on Ebay and outside enjoying this gorgeous weather we've been having!!!

We've been bike riding with the kids in the evenings, bbq'd several times and LOTS of lawn mowing. I'm also busy preparing things and researching for our first year of homeschool coming up. Lots to do there (or lots I *want* to do!) but it's fun, not tedious or stressful.

I'll post again soon with something more entertaining and some pictures. of something.
Now wouldn't THAT be nice...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol! Congrats on making "The Pulse" list girlie! I never knew there was such a thing... good for you! Hope you make a killing on that one-of-a-kind, Vintage Trapper Keeper. Biking and BBQ-ing... that sounds heavenly! And pics you say... yes, yes, yes - bring 'em on! :)