5.22.2007

TueBits


Ahhhh....or should I say..uggghhhhhh...I was awakened at 2am by Josie having a bad dream. I climbed into bed with her and cuddled until she fell asleep. Then- the dog starts in about an hour later- whimpering LOUDLY for a backyard trip to relieve himself. He takes his sweet time. We come back in, I crawl into bed and shut my eyes for what seemed a milisecond and I hear Josie. again. Only this time it's more of a wail followed by wretching. oh yes indeedy. good times.

Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep and now I'm completely UNmotivated to do anything. Am I done griping now, you ask?? YES.

I've been keeping busy with end of year stuff at the school, prepping for OUR next year of school at home, Ebay and housecleaning. Today has been cups of coffee. LARGE cups of coffee. NUMEROUS large cups of coffee, munching on Kashi Almond Flax Crunch (YUM!), stripping bed linens- washing&rewashing. Doting on a pale, pathetic little urpy urchin and cruising my new Numero Uno Scrappy site: Scrap In STyle TV WOW! What a fun little site that is!! My new scrap home for inspiration and SISterhood. It's made today entirely bearable! lol. Now I'm drinking a large cup of coffee, watching/listening to PRIVATE BENJAMIN on tv and sorting out a tremendously disorganized studio.




Tonite is supposed to be the kidlets' Spring Program, however I'm not certain how that will play out, with the urpy urchin in the next room. Her head is in knots. literally. we washed, spray-gel'd and twisted knots all over her head last night in preparation for the program tonite. She's so upset at the possibility she'll miss out on her stage time to showcase the curls! lol.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my new Numero Uno Scrappy site: Scrap In STyle TV WOW! What a fun little site that is!! My new scrap home for inspiration and SISterhood.

I feel the same way!
I dropped by to said "hi"! :-)

Karen said...

Yep, that site is great.
Sorry your little one is feeling so bad.

Anonymous said...

Poor little Josie. Give her a big hug from Aunt Kati. Hope she felt well enough to do the program anyway.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that Josie's not feeling well... be sure to give her hugs and kissies from her auntie Christy. :)

Isn't SIS 'da bomb??!! LOVE it there! Watch out 2P's... I predict a little takeover. :)

xoxoxo,
Christy