4.08.2007

Dude. SERIOUSLY....(sigh)

My poor, poor hubster is just getting hammered.
Not like, out getting drunk... no.
He's been blasted (hammered) with medical situations for the last two years.
Now something new.
MUMPS.
I kid you NOT.
MUMPS.
I just cannot believe what he's endured, and continues to have to endure.
Some issues life threatening, some not-so-much, but all difficult and burdensome.
I know he's just being tested. His faith is being tested.
But spiritually, he's SO strong- and THAT is amazing, awesome and real.
Even so, he IS human and these last two years have been sobering in regards to his health.

If you would, just say a little prayer for him.
He could use some lifting up...
Thanks!

~S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! Is he feeling a bit like Job?
I will definitely keep him (and you) in my prayers.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! MUMPS....oh i totally will be praying. for him and YOU!

Hugs

court

Claire said...

Aww! I am so sorry you have to deal with this! A little prayer said!

After we got married and came back from the honeymoon and I went on a youth trip, all in a span of 2 weeks, I came down with scarlet fever. That was weird. Who gets SCARLET FEVER anymore?