7.09.2009



I seem to be really faltering at this blog thing as of late.
hmmm.
Lots swirling in my mind and I have many pictures but I just can't seem to get back into the swing of things where blogging is concerned.
Maybe in a few weeks I'll have a clearer head.
I'm consumed with VBS and Ebay at the moment.
Exciting stuff, I know!! *laugh*



And it seems that's all I mention when I *do* post.
How BORING!!
Maybe I should go wordless....
Just pictures.
Or maybe I just need to come back and post only when I have something of interest to share.
Prepare for LOOOOONNNNG gaps, then!
XOXO
~S





3 comments:

****** "M" said...

You could tell us all where you get your CUTE SHOES!! Those are adorable! And you could blog instead of feeding the kiddos or something, so they would QUIT GROWING UP SO STINKIN' FAST!
xoxo,
m

Sue said...

You could Twitter and at least Christy and I can get tid-bits on our phones of what you are up to. ;)

xo

A Life Less Ordinary said...

Hmmmmm..... better.