1.19.2008

Tiny McSmall Love.

Something I like to do is peruse online children's boutiques. Making dreamy wish-lists and being inspired, daydreaming of having a store of my own and what I might stock it with. CHILD magazine (no longer running) used to hilight one or two boutiques a month- it was my favorite segment. Pictures of the storefront or inside. Their best-selling items. Anyway- beautiful, funky children's shops are a definite weakness for me.

here are some fun finds I thought I'd share.

First...


Link here
Talk about ADORABLE!!! If you have kids- check it out.



My faves... classic stlyed dresses, personalized felt barettes, silky soft cotton knit mod leggings, sweet jumpers...(happy sigh).






How was that for a deep, thought provoking blog entry?!

xoxo

~S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!! Pure eye-candy! Those felt barrettes are the sweetest... off to check out "Tiny McSmall"! Fun post girlie. Love you!