12.22.2008

Cabin Fever.



Cabin Fever.
It can cause crazy things to happen.






I've always wondered what I'd look like with dark hair.
NOW I know!
Don't know if I'll keep it, but it's fun for now.


It's been a mess around here lately. Frozen rain and snow the last few days...




We had to go to church yesterday and it took 45 minutes just to thaw out ONE car door for us all to climb through! We inched our way down I-5 and when we got to 20 minutes south there was NOTHING but rain!! Crazy, the difference 20 minutes in one direction/elevation can make!!

After church, we drove back up and once again, just south of Salem it got ugly. There was a HUGE line of people along the road chaining up or trying to pull over to put chains on. It was more of an ice storm yesterday afternoon/evening.












Then this morning we awoke to a fluffy Winter Wonderland! About 6" of snow now. On TOP of the 3+" of snow and ice from the few days before! A whopper of a mess, really. Lovely if you can stay home- but horrible if you have to go out!






Last minute gift wrapping and food to make.

Can't believe Christmas is only two days away!
XOXO
~S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm. I know I've already said it but I'm gonna say it again, you look smokin' hot yo. Love the new hair! You look AMAZING. Wow. I say stay brunette, blonde is so yesterday. ;)

Crazy about all the ice/snow storms you guys are having. I can't imagine. It's magical but like you said, it's fine if you're gonna kick it at home but waddya do if you have to go out? I had to cut my errands short today due to pooring down rain. I know, such a wimp, lol!

Yup, panicking here too about Christmas. Wasn't it August just yesterday? I'm still getting over how early the Halloween stuff was in stores, and now it's Christmas. Jeepers creepers, folks!

I could keep going, but I won't. Try not to go too stir crazy my friend...and stay warm. ;)

xoxoxo