10.06.2008

Last Outdoor Swim




Well- our pool is closed for the season.
We'll miss it- but we took FULL advantage from the day we moved in.


Last weekend we attended my "niece" T's (my bff Joc's little girl)b-day in Corvallis.
It was amazing to watch how my kidlets fear and lack of skill have DISAPPEARED when it comes to swimming. They jumped in with glee and never looked back... LOVE it.



T's party was wonderful fun. The weather was SUPREMELY perfect. No breeze until the end of the party- the setting sun was warm and made the pool glisten..it was PERFECT. I know I already said that- but it just WAS! Plus, anytime I get to spend time with Joc is appreciated-- our lives are both so busy, there's never enough occasions and opportunities, it seems.











THIS past weekend was nice too!


We had the hubster's dad over for dinner & a movie Friday night.
Saturday was ANOTHER birthday party- this time for my nephew, at Chuck-E-Cheese.
ALWAYS a hit with the kidlets. They amassed 2500 tickets in a couple hours!! ZOINKS!
I totally spaced out on taking pics there...still kicking myself for that.
Sunday was church, lunch at my parents (DELISH!) & a little bit of visiting (never long enough- esp. that day). Then early evening we headed back to church for Bible study. It was SO good!





Our church has jumpstarted its Women's Ministries and we've begun a Bible Study geared for women. Last night was the beginning of a really, really good thing. The Bible study itself is powerful, and the fellowship we're creating is much needed. Truly a blessing and I can't wait to see the growth of passionate, Biblical women- knitting our church body even closer. VERY exciting stuff.



Have a wonderful Monday, sweet friends & fam.


XOXO
~S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh--what fun!!! Those water pics are making me soooo jealous... it has been so dreadfully hot here. It is fall, right? Lol!

Glad to see you bloggin' again... you inspire me. Now, where are some fresh lo's??????? Hint, hint!!

Love you!
xoxo
C