5.18.2009

Found.

Discovered a new photo spot this weekend.
My model wasn't too keen on an impromptu shoot- but I still like them!
Need to play with Photoshop and see what I can do to tweak color, crispness,etc.
These are straight out of the camera.
It's been warm and sunny for the last few days...we're loving it!
Not much else to report, I'm afraid.
We're just a bunch of wild and crazy animals, what can I say?

Hope you're having a fantastic Monday!



*love the little graffitti to the right of her skirt...




XOXO
~S

3 comments:

kate said...

I love this post, and I never tire of looking at it... thankfully...
;)

Sarah said...

ummm. don't you have some packing to do??! ;) xoxo

Christy said...

LOVED these girl! Such a cool spot! You are a natural! Have a FABULOUS weekend! Loves you. xoxo